Do you intend to sit for the AWS certification test? Are you curious about what to anticipate throughout the test? Look nowhere else! We’ll go through every important aspect of the AWS certification practice exam in this blog article. We’ve got you covered on everything from question kinds and degree of difficulty to time-management advice and study materials.
Our thorough guide will assist you in getting ready for success on test day, whether you’re taking the exam for the first time or retaking it. Prepare to gain more self-confidence and pass the AWS certification test!
AWS Certification: What Is It?
Obtaining an AWS certification has several advantages, including enhancing the value and credibility of your profession and portfolio. According to Amazon Web Services (AWS), the exam for the most popular certification is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level.
You’ll get a general idea of what to expect from the AWS Certification Practice Exam after reading this article.
You will have 170 minutes to complete 55 multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank questions on the exam.
The questions address a variety of AWS-related subjects, such as:
- Scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant system design and deployment on AWS
- Outlining the benefits of utilizing AWS versus other cloud platforms
- Deciding on the best AWS service depending on the needs for data, computation, databases, or security
- An on-premises application’s transition to AWS
- The Various AWS Certification Levels
The four primary AWS certifications are as follows:
- Architect with AWS Certified Solutions
- Developer certified by AWS
- SysOps Administrator with this
- Engineer with AWS Certified DevOps
It’s vital to select the certification that best suits your needs because each certification type covers a different aspect of working with AWS. While the Developer certification covers creating and managing apps on the platform, the Solutions Architect certification is concentrated on designing and implementing solutions on AWS.
The DevOps Engineer certification focuses on establishing continuous delivery and integration pipelines on the platform, while the SysOps Administrator certification is targeted at people who manage and maintain systems on AWS.
What Certification in AWS Can Do for You
The highly acclaimed AWS certification might help you grow in your career in the IT field. One of the most well-liked examinations is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam, and passing it can lead to new career options.
AWS certification has several advantages, including:
- Better employment prospects: When hiring for cloud-related positions, employers are increasingly seeking applicants with AWS certification.
Better pay: Professionals with certifications often make 15% more than those without certifications.
AWS services and products are better understood – The certification procedure necessitates a thorough investigation of how AWS functions, providing you with useful knowledge that you can apply to your regular work.
The Best Way to Get Ready for an AWS Certification Exam
- It can be intimidating to study for an exam, but it doesn’t have to be. You may confidently take on any AWS certification exam with a little preparation and the appropriate materials.
- Knowing which AWS certification is best for you is the first step. There are numerous choices, so it’s critical to pick the one that most closely matches your professional objectives. After selecting the appropriate certification, extensively examine the prerequisites and expectations.
- Next, make a study schedule and allot enough time to adequately prepare. Utilize practice examinations to become familiar with the structure and subject matter of the real thing.
What to anticipate on the test
In the multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank sections of the Exam, you will be given questions. The topics covered by the questions will range widely in relation to Amazon Web Services, including:
- Configuring and setting up Amazon EC2 instances
- Utilizing Amazon S3 for storage
- Using AWS to launch and manage apps
- Running code in the cloud with AWS Lambda
- Managing and keeping track of your AWS resources
We have created a mock exam that covers each of the above-mentioned areas to aid in your exam preparation. Just like the real exam, the practice exam has 50 multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank questions. To better imitate the experience of taking the real exam, we advise you to take the practice test in a timed environment.
Advice on How to Pass the Exam
Here are some suggestions on how to more effectively study for and pass the exam, assuming you have already made the decision to go ahead and sign up for an exam.
- Know the fundamentals of cloud computing and AWS services: Before taking the certification exam, it’s critical to have a firm grasp of cloud computing ideas and how AWS uses them.
The free Amazon Web Services Fundamentals course provided by A Cloud Guru can teach you more about this. Additionally, prior to the exam, it would be advantageous to gain as much practical experience with AWS services as you can.
- Study, study, study! It’s crucial to dedicate time to studying for the exam in addition to having a solid grasp of cloud computing concepts and AWS services.
A Cloud Guru provides a thorough course that thoroughly goes over every component of the exam. They also provide practice examinations that address particular areas included on the certification exam if you’re pressed for time or just want more practice.
- Be aware of what to expect on test day. Pearson VUE proctors the examinations, which are given in testing facilities all over the world. You will be required to provide two kinds of identification on exam day, one of which must be a photo ID.
As you can see, practicing for the AWS certification exam is a terrific method to get ready for the real thing. The practice examinations offer a great chance to become familiar with the types of questions that will be asked on the actual test and can also give you confidence in the subjects you should concentrate on learning. Additionally, it’s critical to keep in mind that regular study and thorough preparation are necessary for acing this test.